by George Phillies
Back in 2008 when I ran for our Presidential nomination against Republican Bob Barr, Republican Wayne Root, and their LNC supporters:
1) Electronic Warfare is Warfare. If you don’t believe me, look up how much money the military spends on it.
2) America is the American People. America is not a flag, or a piece of hemp paper: America is its people.
3) Waging electronic warfare on the American people, listening to their phone messages and reading their email, is waging war on the American people
4) Waging War on America is treason. It’s one of the three crimes enumerated in our Constitution.
5) We have our two witnesses: Senator Feinstein. Senator Chambliss.
Try the electronic warriors against America, for treason. That appears to be around 40,000 NSA employees, for starters.
And when I was asked, how we would try and imprison so many people, well, we tried the drug users. We can try these people to. There are fewer of them. Some of them may even be innocent. That’s why we have judges and juries. As for the rest, well, after we free the drug users, there will be plenty of space in Federal prisons for twenty or forty or a hundred thousand new life prisoners.
Perhaps in 2020 we will get things right, rather than running yet another Republican rose-fertilizer-for-brains as a candidate.
George Phillies is a contributing editor for Liberty For All. You can contact Dr. Phillies at firstname.lastname@example.org.